Team Leader - Financial Services
Accounting & Finance - Permanent / Full Time
Location - Auckland
- Career development opportunities
- Great transport links and food options!
- Lead a team - coach, mentor, develop
This is an opportunity to join a Leading NZ based Finance Lending company: one who is well established and constantly growing and where career opportunities abound!
Leading a busy, high-volume, processing team working in the retail lending space, your role will involve the following:
- Motivating, coaching and mentoring your team
- Identifying and plugging any knowledge gaps that may exist
- Overseeing the decisions made by your team, responding to any escalations
- Working collaboratively with key stakeholders in the wider business
- Championing best practice at all times
- Supporting senior management
This role will suit an experienced Team Leader who ideally will have come out of the financial services industry and may have experience working in a lending environment previously.
Along with a passion for leading and coaching people, you will also have an eye for detail and process. You will be comfortable working under pressure in a high volume environment where decisions are required quickly without compromising quality. Strong communication skills and the ability to build relationships with key stakeholders is paramount to your success in this role.
For the right candidate there is the opportunity to develop your career within the wider business.
Or to find out more, please get in touch with Jackie McCrindle on 027 2244 955 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.
To apply for this vacancy you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.