Administration & Business Support - Contract or Temp
Location - Auckland
- Take a step up from the usual 'administration' role!
- Fast paced role with a wide range of duties for a great sales team
- Central Auckland locations
About the role
We are seeking experienced administrators for temporary Sales Coordinator assignments. This position provides high level support to sales and administration teams in a fast paced environment, to achieve effective and compliant outcomes.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Processing sales orders
- Create accurate invoices
- Updating and checking pricing, creating quotes
- Reporting on daily, weekly, monthly basis
- Receiving phone calls and handling client enquiries
- Sales advisor diary organisation
- Ensuring compliance across client management system
- Produce sales support documentation for presentation to clients
You will be hard working with previous administration experience and a willingness to support a wider sales team.
Other attributes we look for include:
- Systems savvy; ideally experience with SAP/ERP/Salesforce
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Resilient and thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Clear credit and criminal history