Subject Matter Expert - 2IC
Customer Service & Call Centre - Permanent / Full Time
Location - Auckland
- West Auckland with onsite parking and other amazing benefits
- Amazing opportunity if you see yourself in a leadership position
- Training with ongoing learning and development opportunities
What’s in for you?
- Ongoing learning and development with the opportunity to progress in the business
- Based in West Auckland with onsite parking and a range of other benefits
- Set hours between Monday to Friday 10am - 9pm and Saturday between 11am – 2pm
- Amazing opportunity if you see yourself in a leadership position and enjoy coaching / mentoring
- Either February of March start date
As the Subject Matter Expert, you will handle customer escalations and act as the go to person for your team. This role will hold leadership responsibilities and also require you to be the go-to person for the team when it comes to dealing with complex or escalated customer queries! You will also support a high performing team leader who is passionate about creating a successful and engaged workforce.
You will be familiar with this organisation - they are well regarded in New Zealand and globally and pride themselves in providing excellent service. To this business, they value spending time with the customer and providing solutions rather than focusing on quantity of calls. With over 30 years’ experience in the financial services industry, this business is a pioneer in their industry and are rapidly growing both locally and internationally!
This role would suit someone with previous experience in a phone-based environment, has dealt with difficult customer queries / escalations.
We also looking for those with leadership attributes, someone who is customer and service orientated who thrives being in an environment where service comes first!
If you want to join an organisation who are people and values focused and want to be in an environment where you can grow and develop APPLY NOW!
Lidya Paljk - 022 618 8339.
Please note at this stage we are only able to consider NZ Citizens and Residents.