Product Sales Manager
Marketing & Brand - Permanent / Full Time
Location - Auckland
- NZ's #1 home electrical appliance brand
- Own product journey end-to-end
- North Shore location
CDB (proud owner of Goldair) is a New Zealand success story that has built a recognisable and trusted brand name in New Zealand & Australia. They are a leading importer distributor of some of the world’s most exciting brands and electrical products with their distribution spanning across all of appliance, grocery, merchant and wholesale. With a reputation for exceptional service they continue to challenge the market through continuous improvement and leading product development.
For more than 30 years Goldair has been the leading name behind products that kiwis love and trust in their homes. From heaters that will warm your heart, to coloured kettles and toasters to keep your kitchen looking cool, and BBQs that will get your summer sizzling!
A unique mix of account management and product marketing, this role has three core aspects:
- Account Management: Responsibility for all product sales and account management; including sales and margin monitoring and forecasting, preparation and execution of product submissions, data analysis and attending review meetings and presentations.
- Product Management: Managing a product portfolio and strategy, product planning, positioning and product life cycle management; including product category direction and performance and maintenance and implementation of all trade marketing initiatives and POS to drive sales.
- Product Development: Working with internal team to source, deliver and implement all product requirements for upcoming season; including internationally source product ranges and preparation and maintenance of all documentation.
This is an opportunity for an exceptional Account Manager with Product Marketing experience (or vice versa!) to take ownership of this leading brand.
You will likely have a background from the Consumer/FMCG/Retail industry sectors and must have knowledge and experience working with large format retailers. You’ll need to be able to demonstrate your commercial agility, resilience and strategic nous and have exceptional internal and external communication capabilities.
You will display an ability to keep a level head when under pressure and will be comfortable presenting to external stakeholders. A performance-based individual, you’ll enjoy working with sales teams to achieve optimum commercial outcomes. This is a fast-paced environment and will suit someone who has previously thrived under similar demands.
To apply for this vacancy you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.