Customer Service Representative
Customer Service & Call Centre - Permanent / Full Time
Location - Auckland
- East Tamaki location, with onsite parking
- Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm
- Collaborative team with ongoing training and development
Amazing opportunity to be part of a tight-knit team of 4 Customer Service Advisors based in East Tamaki.
The role would suit someone who has experience in a customer service or sales support role in a FMCG, wholesale or supply chain environment and has experience supporting B2B customers.
- On the job training and ongoing development
- Be part of a business which focuses on their people and staff wellbeing
- Join a tight-knit team of 4 and receive ongoing support from your manager
- Set hours - Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5pm
- Excellent salary
- The ability to investigate and resolve customer queries over the phone
- Track and trace orders and follow up with courier companies as needed
- Process customer orders and follow up with customers if they haven’t placed recent orders
- In house product training and career progression!
- A willingness to help with general administration if needed around the office
- An understanding of the different steps involved from an order entry to delivery to the customer
- Great working environment with an awesome team culture!
We are looking for individuals with excellent interpersonal skills, a willingness to support a wider team and a drive to deliver the BEST results!
Other things we look for:
- Previous order entry experience such as JDE, SAP or any other ERP system is ideal
- Excellent attention to detail with high level of accuracy
- Systems savvy - intermediate Excel skills
- High level of resilience and a strong ability to adapt to different situations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- And most importantly, enjoying talking to people!