Outbound Customer Service Advisor - Bahasa Melayu Speaking
Customer Service & Call Centre - Contract or Temp
Location - Auckland
- Bahasa Melayu Speaker - Outbound Customer Service
- Albany based, Monday to Friday 9am or 11am start
- Temporary Assignment
Can you speak Bahasa Melayu and want to step into an Outbound Customer Service Advisor role?
This phone-based role will have you manage a portfolio of business customers who are based overseas. The focus of your sales relationship will be to support businesses with the renewal of their Microsoft Licenses, gaining an understanding of their current technology environment (CRM, licenses, asset management tools) and identify opportunity to up sell/cross sell. This role is account based selling!
The role would be great for those wanting to step out of a transactional telesales role and/or for those who enjoying having high level conversations with senior managers within an organisation.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
• Correspondence with international customers
• In house product training and sales training
• Opportunity to work with senior managers within a business and build solid partnerships with senior managers
• Opportunity to progress your career within the organisation
• Be involved in various stages of the customer journey from outbound calling, handling inbound calls and answering emails
We are looking for individuals with excellent interpersonal skills, a willingness to support a wider team and a drive to deliver the BEST results!
Other things we look for:
• Strong Bahasa Melayu and English verbal and written communication skills is a must
• Eligible to work in New Zealand, if on a visa you must have 6 months or more remaining
• High level of resilience and a strong ability to adapt to different situations
• And most importantly, enjoying talking to people!
If this sounds like you, apply today or give Sarah a call on 027 625 7260 for more information.