Inbound Customer Service
Customer Service & Call Centre - Permanent / Full Time
Location - Auckland
- Avondale location
- 11th of March start date
- Monday to Friday hours, with shorter hours on Saturday
What’s in for you?
- Ongoing learning and development with the opportunity to progress in the business
- Receive 1 week of classroom training with two to three weeks of nesting
- Based in Avondale with parking available onsite
- Hours: rostered hours Monday to Friday. These hours fall between 10.30am – 7pm with Saturday 11am – 2.30pm
- Be one of the first to be part of this amazing global business based in Avondale!
- Fantastic benefits include:
- Base salary
- Gym reimbursement
- Discount on insurances and Harvey Norman Products
- Extra annual leave
- Opportunity to take unpaid extended leave to study, volunteer or take an overseas holiday!
- Perfect opportunity to step out of retail / hospitality and step in to a phone-based role!
As a Customer Experience Ambassador, you will be fielding incoming calls from customers based in Australia specifically related to lodging a claim, organising a repair agent to assess the broken item and organising a replacement.
This global business is looking to expand in New Zealand and currently provides extended warranties in New Zealand, Australia, Asia and European based customers.
With over 30 years’ experience in the insurance sector, this business partner with well-known retailers – the chances are you will have previous purchased one of their extended warranties in the past!
This role would suit a recent graduate and / or those with experience in either retail, hospitality or a phone-based role.
We are looking for customer focused, service orientated individuals who thrive being in an environment where service comes first!
If you want to join an organisation who are people and values focused and want to be in an environment where you have the opportunity to grow and develop APPLY NOW!
For more information, you are welcome to contact Lidya Sultandi 022 618 8339 or Sarah Fitzgerald 027 625 7260.
*Please note at this stage we are only able to consider NZ Citizens and Residents*