Added 25 March 2021
Head of Customer Operations
About the Company:
Critical to the enhancement of Kiwi kids’ education in an increasingly digital world, this organisation is committed to providing high quality, accessible and equal learning opportunities to all children in the New Zealand education system. They are empowering the future generation to thrive in tomorrow’s world by supporting ?konga to learn safely online with smart technology that is easy and simple to use
Put simply, this company is in 99% of schools in NZ, supplying and servicing the IT infrastructure/managed networks.
This is a genuine, purpose-driven place to work with a customer-centric focus of maintaining levels of service because they genuinely care about delivering the best digital technologies to our tamariki.
About the Role:
In this role your key responsibility will be to lead and develop a high performing Customer Operations team through an exciting period of change and growth.
- First and foremost this role will have you overseeing the end to end customer operations delivery including teams across technical helpdesk, provisioning and customer support
- You will manage and report on your business area, review and set appropriate objectives for your 3 direct reports, ensuring accountability but also enabling support, training and stepping in with corrective action as required
- You will be responsible for fostering a customer focused and inclusive culture and harness and act on your teams continuous improvement mindset
- Your operational and technical ability will enable you to create certainty in what could be an ambiguous period, and will require you to be able to create and maintain robust processes and collaborative approaches to execute them
- You will act as a point of escalation for major technical issues. This may require you to liaise both internally and externally with stakeholders to facilitate a resolution
- This role will require you to contribute to the development of annual and long term business plans including being involved in some bleeding edge projects
You will be a seasoned leader within Customer Operations and be passionate about developing and growing the capability of your team. Through periods of growth and change you will be able to demonstrate building effective teams and have the capability to know when processes, systems, and people need to pivot in order to deliver. You will be a natural creative thinker, with a growth mindset and be comfortable to develop business cases, forecast performance against key measurements and estimate on resource needed to deliver to them effectively.
In order to hit the ground running you will have a thorough technical understanding of NZs ICT ecosystem. While your team may be the experts, to navigate and build trusted relationships internally and externally and also manage and make sense of complex, high volume situations you will need to understand and be passionate about this world. You will be someone that encourages and rewards continuous improvement because it is as important to you as it is the wider business.
To find out more, please get in touch with Cathi Thomson at cathi@tribegroupcom for a confidential chat.
We are currently experiencing an incredibly high volume of applications and it may take us longer than usual to get back to you. It’s outside our normal service levels and we apologise. For us to focus on servicing candidates and clients to the highest possible standards, we encourage all expressions of interest to be made via this advert. This will ensure your information reaches the correct consultant promptly and we will respond to you as quickly as possible.
To apply for this vacancy you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.
At Tribe we have our guiding light to show us the way. We bring our whole selves to work. We encourage inclusion in every single interaction. We genuinely care about people, and are curious about their stories. We celebrate all points of view. We will help you find your tribe, the same way we have. We’re all on a journey together so come along…
Something went wrong, please try again later, or apply by contacting Knowledge@tribegroup.com