Added 8 April 2021
Auckland Programme Delivery Manager
About the Company:
We are working with an ambitious SOE who are investing in the future of New Zealanders and are proud to be supporting our local communities. 100% New Zealand owned, they support their people who are at the heart of their success.
About the Role:
- Manage all workforce planning, resource allocation and capability requirements
- Manage multiple programmes across Auckland
- Produce an annual plan and budget
- Assess market opportunities and identify long term growth strategies
- Build positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Contribute to national initiatives and assist on projects to ensure key company objectives are achieve
- Play a key role in the change management process
- Lead engagement and culture improvement initiatives for the Auckland office
- Support the process of strategic management and development within the organisation
- You will be a seasoned Programme Manager with a real people focus
- Experience in the property industry is preferred (but not essential)
- You are not afraid to get on the tools when needed
- You will have proven leadership capability
- Ability to successfully manage programmes of work across multiple teams
- You will have great relationship management and customer service and communication skills.
- You will have excellent communication skills with a great ability to build strong relationships.
- You will have proven experience in being able to manage change effectively.
- You will be a doer, capable of speedily delivering high volumes of quality work, yet also be flexible and able respond to incoming requests
To find out more, please get in touch with Kelly Dillon on 0211471825 for a confidential chat.
We are currently experiencing an incredibly high volume of applications and it may take us longer than usual to get back to you. It’s outside our normal service levels and we apologise. For us to focus on servicing candidates and clients to the highest possible standards, we encourage all expressions of interest to be made via this advert. This will ensure your information reaches the correct consultant promptly and we will respond to you as quickly as possible.
To apply for this vacancy you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.
At Tribe we have our guiding light to show us the way. We bring our whole selves to work. We encourage inclusion in every single interaction. We genuinely care about people, and are curious about their stories. We celebrate all points of view. We will help you find your tribe, the same way we have. We’re all on a journey together so come along…
Something went wrong, please try again later, or apply by contacting Knowledge@tribegroup.com