Customer Service & Call Centre - Casual
Location - Auckland
- Ongoing work available throughout the year
- Flexible shift options for committed individuals
- Meet new people and have fun on the job!
We are looking for enthusiastic and reliable Events Staff to assist in upcoming events in March and throughout the year.
This work will involve a variety of physical tasks, so we need people who have a go-getter attitude and aren't afraid to get stuck in, follow instructions and help out wherever it’s required!
Hours could range from 5 hour shifts to a full days work+, on weekdays or weekends depending on the event. There could be some (very) early morning starts or late night finishes, so there is flexibility to work around your schedule!
Tasks could include but are not limited to:
- packing gear according to an equipment list
- set up and pack down an event site using a map and instructions
- assist with stage construction and crowd control barrier setup
- furniture movement (tables, chairs etc)
- driving a manual vehicle loaded with gear
- assist during the event with various tasks
- Have the appropriate license and able to drive a manual transmission vehicle in NZ
- Be physically fit and able with no injuries or conditions which could be aggravated by manual work/lifting etc
- Be energetic and like to work outdoors
- Be able show initiative and follow instructions to a tee
- Be reliable with excellent time-keeping. This is paid work you will commit to with setup and pack-down time constraints to be followed.
- Be team orientated and able to get along with others easily to complete tasks together
- Ongoing work available
- A range of dates and hours to work around your schedule
- Variety of work at Auckland’s top events – you won’t be stuck behind a desk!
- Fast paced and vibrant industry where you will meet new people on the job!