Administration & Business Support - Contract or Temp
Location - Auckland
- 8 week temp role, bulk invoice processing
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Central CBD Location
About the role
Sitting within the sales team this role will provide a liaison between sales and accounts payable. This role will be responsible for accounts payable related tasks and administration duties.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Accurate processing and coding high volumes of promotional invoices
- Batching invoices together and coding to cost centres
- Liaise with National Account Managers regarding statements, outstanding payments and credit notes
- Accountable for maintaining accurate data in various finance systems
- Liaising with different departments and manage invoicing queries/issues
- Provide administration support (ie preparing and updating presentations when required)
We are looking for someone with proven Accounts Payable experience, either from an AP titled role OR invoicing experience within an administration role. You should be able to work autonomously, have very high attention to detail, and a high level of accuracy.
Other attributes we look for:
- Familiar with working to high volumes in a fast paced environment, juggling various projects and tasks
- Excellent communication skills with an easy going nature willing to help out a wider team
- Can spot issues/problems quickly and offer suggestions for improvement
- Confident with systems such as MYOB/SAP/Oracle or similar
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
This could be the perfect opportunity for a proven Accounts Payable professional or an individual who is still developing their career but has previous accounts experience, so if this sounds like you please apply now!
You MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.