Experienced Production Worker (Multi-skilled)
Supply Chain & Operations - Permanent / Full Time
Location - Auckland
- Monday to Friday 7:30am - 4pm
- East Tamaki location
- Permanent opportunities
We have an amazing opportunity for you to join an established food manufacturer as they kick-off their brand new, state-of-the-art processing plant. Based in East Tamaki, they are extremely well-known and are looking for the brightest people join their cohesive and friendly team.
Here is your chance to make to the beginnings of their exciting journey and be part of a business that is destined for great success!
The primary purpose of your role is to ensure smooth running’s of critical food production processes across the plant. You will be responsible for different procedures and check points, including machine operation, high-tech packaging, quality tests, and play a big part in troubleshooting and process improvement as the business grows.
- On the job training and ongoing development
- Be part of a business which focuses on their people and staff wellbeing
- Free products for friends/family! Fruit bowl, coffee/milk etc.
- Excellent salary
This opportunity will suit someone who has many years of experience in a similar environment. Ideally you will be after stable work and long-term employment where you can further develop and broaden your skills.
If you already have wider experiences in the production, inventory or warehousing – we would love to hear from you too!
To be considered, you must have:
- At least 3 years’ experience in manufacturing and production roles
- Machine operation experience in Food Industry is preferred but not essential
- Good maths skills, attention to detail
- Ability to follow instructions and processes well
- Willingness to learn and pick-up new concepts
- Good communication
- Good level of physical fitness and can lift heavy items
- Commitment, reliability and enjoy working in a team environment
- GMP, HACCP, Health & Safety awareness
- Forklifting experience
Or to find out more, please contact Yannie on 0272452641 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this vacancy you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.