Sales - Permanent / Full Time
Location - Auckland
- Manage a diverse range of existing clients nationwide
- Exciting work culture where you can visually see the work you have done
- Business experiencing double digit growth yoy
This business works in the advertising space; going from strength to strength they’ve grown significantly over the past few years to a team of 50. A business who prides itself on innovation you will see a result of the work they do daily across multiple media platforms nationwide. A social environment the team enjoy going out to lunch together and are all about collaborating to succeed.
This is a unique role for someone with either a background in media or a strong interest in media. Reporting to the Commercial Director you will work with existing clients nationwide to further the presence of media outlets within their area. Working with a diverse range of clients you will provide a well rounded service to them in dealing with enquiries, services and contract renewals to maximise the opportunities available at your disposal. Leading with way with contract renewals you will act as a key ambassador to the company in a critical role for the business.
This is a perfect role for someone who likes a varied commercial role within a rapidly growing business! The successful candidate will have:
- A real hunger to exceed targets and drive business growth
- Strong communication skills, being able to work with a varied client base
- Strong customer service skills
- Exceptional negotiation skills
- Commercial acumen being able to act credible within a regulated environment
If you are within a sales role at present and looking for something that bit different then this maybe the role for you!
For any questions around the role please contact Scott on 027 645 3855
To apply for this vacancy you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa