Buyers Assistant - Mandarin Speaking
Sales - Permanent / Full Time
Location - Auckland
- Innovative and entrepreneurial working culture
- International expansion
- Join a company who are shaking things up in the online retail world!
Here is an opportunity to join a well-known, successful, e-commerce business with a strong entrepreneurial spirit who are shaking things up in the online retail world…
With a diverse workforce and a relaxed, professional, working environment this company has been described as a “game-changer” in their field! Within their Buying Department you'll find a demanding but fun working environment where people think on their feet and decisions are made quickly.
As a Buying Assistant you will provide administration support to the buying team. Duties will include:
- Act as first point of contact for suppliers and Buyers
- Attend meeting with Buyers and take minutes
- Excel reporting and data entry
- Maintain buyers schedule via outlook
- Control samples by ensuring sending samples out in a timely manner
- Occasionally attend trade meetings
You will ideally have similar experience and show high attention to detail, together with strong organisational skills. A background or interest in retail buying is preferred and degree qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. You will demonstrate excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Unfortunately temporary/ working holiday visas cannot be considered for this position.
This company can offer further opportunities to move into a buying and sourcing position should you wish to do so. There is an opportunity to travel interstate and overseas to attend trade shows with buyers. offering a sociable culture and flexible working environment this is great opportunity for an experienced administrator or Buyers Administration assistant seeking change and growth.