Accounts Payable with SAP - Temp
Administration & Business Support - Contract or Temp
Location - Auckland
- Handle all AP queries, assist in month end process, varied roles!
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Central Auckland locations
We are looking for individuals with experience in AP tasks either as a previous component of an admin role OR experience from an AP titled role. We have short term assignments which will be responsible for the full function of accounts payable and administration duties.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Accurate loading and processing all invoices into the system
- Batching invoices together and coding to cost centres
- Coding and preparing weekly and monthly payment runs
- Follow up on any outstanding queries to ensure that credit notes and invoices are processed in a timely manner
- Assisting in the month end process
- Accountable for maintaining accurate data in various finance systems - experience with SAP is essential!
- Liaising with different departments and manage all accounts payable queries/issues
You can hit the ground running in a busy role, working autonomously with very high attention to detail, and a high level of accuracy.
Other attributes we look for:
- Familiar with working to high volumes in a fast paced work environment
- Excellent communication skills with an easy going nature, willing to help out a wider team
- Confident with systems such as MYOB/SAP/Oracle or similar
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Available to start immediately
This could be the perfect opportunity for a proven Accounts Payable professional or an individual who is still developing their career but has previous accounts experience within administration, so if this sounds like you please apply now!
You MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.