Customer Sales Coordinator - 12 month contract
Administration & Business Support - Contract or Temp
Location - Auckland
- Competitive salary with on-site Parking - Avondale location
- Work in a strong, committed & fun team
- Full time role with training provided
Are you ready to jump into a position where initiative is valued and there will be plenty of opportunities to learn and be involved in the action of day to day business?
Does the following sound like you:
- Friendly & bubbly
- Understand what it means to give good customer service
- Problem solver
- Quick learner & confident communicator
Who we are looking for:
To be successful in this role you will have experience in providing excellent customer service at all times, ideally in a manufacturing environment.
Strong attention to detail and data entry skills are a must; there is little room for error and customer satisfaction is a main priority.
Reporting to the 2iC, your day will include but not be limited to:
• Process orders
• Handle customer enquiries - phone & email
• Process credit reconciliations
• Liaise with Account Managers on stock and logistics
• Take action on extra responsibilities as directed
The company is well-established, a Kiwi owned business operating for over 50 years that values quality and takes pride in their workmanship.
Based in a convenient location off the motorway towards Avondale, a quick 10 minute drive from the Auckland CBD.
The business is looking for individuals who fit their principles of innovation and fantastic customer service and who can work hard to achieve positive outcomes.
To be considered, we also look for:
- Good team player
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Clear credit and criminal history