Technology Sales Consultant
Sales - Contract or Temp
Location - Auckland
- Albany Location
- Night Shift - 8:00pm or 9:00pm start
- Outbound Customer Service Experience
About the Role:
The role is a combination of outbound calling, handling inbound calls and supporting customers over emails who are based in the United Kingdom and providing information about renewals and software upgrades.
- Full sales and product training will be given to all new starters. You will even be given a call script to make it easy when you start!
- Great team environment!
- Temporary position
- You’ll be involved in various stages of the customer journey from outbound calling, handling inbound calls and answering emails
- Based in Albany with onsite parking
- Monday to Friday
- There are two start times: 8:00pm - 4:30am and 9:00pm - 5:30am
- Immediate - Ideally no notice period
This organisation has a strong presence both in New Zealand and globally. They have experienced continued growth over the past 20 years and are looking for confident customer service and outbound representatives to join their team.
The business is a leader in software compliance and focuses on working closely with businesses based all over the world. They have a customer-centric approach and pride themselves on building strong relationships!
This role would suit someone with previous Sales and Customer Service phone-based experience.
You must be confident when talking to people and enjoy building great relationships with customers.
Other things we look for in you:
- Excellent communication – both verbal and written
- Previous Sales and Outbound Customer Service experience
- Available to start Immediately
- Available to work Night Shift and have their own transport
- New Zealand Resident or Citizen. If you hold a working holiday visa, you must have at least 10 months remaining on your visa.
For more information call Sarah on 027 625 7260