Inbound Customer Service
Customer Service & Call Centre - Contract or Temp
Location - Auckland
- Training, development, great team environment!
- Sunday to Thursday 8.30am - 5pm
- Immediate start
What’s in it for you:
- ASAP start until May 31st with the potential to extend
- Excellent hourly rate
- Opportunity to step in to a contact centre environment!
- Fantastic opportunity for those wanting to step out of face to face customer service in to an office based customer service role
- CBD location – close to public transport
- Hours available are: Sunday to Thursday 8.30am to 5pm
- Receive ongoing training, join a fun, dynamic and tight knit team!
As a Customer Service Advisor you will:
- Answer incoming calls and emails from customers and other channels
- Placing customer orders and handling any delivery issues
- Provide product support and knowledge
- Manage and resolve customer issues and complaints through to resolution.
- Processing customer orders and following up with customers when and as needed
- Ad hoc admin when and as required
This organisation is one of the world's most recognisable and trusted brands – the chances are you will have their products sitting in your pantry or have had one of their items for breakfast!
The organisation prides themselves in supporting their staff through ongoing training and development. The culture is dynamic, supportive and progressive.
You will have experience in a phone base customer service role and enjoy being in an environment where you can take ownership of your role.
Other things we look for in you:
- Great written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent typing skills
- A keen eye for detail
- New Zealand Citizen or Resident, or 10 months remaining on your working holiday visa
- Clear credit and criminal history