Receptionist / Administrator
Administration & Business Support - Permanent / Full Time
Location - Auckland
- Auckland CBD location - close to Britomart
- Support a dynamic fast paced office
- 3 years minimum experience required
About the company
We are looking for an organized and hard working individual who will enjoy a front facing role supporting a busy, unique office within the public sector.
Our client’s key purpose is to identify and develop Auckland-specific policy initiatives that will make a significant impact on economic growth. This business also works to ensure that public services are delivered efficiently and in alignment with the government’s outcomes for those who reside in Auckland.
About the role
The role of the Receptionist/Administrator is to provide quality customer service and administration support to visitors and staff of the business.
You will provide team support, performing administration tasks such as but not limited to:
- Professionally greet all visitors and staff, handling complex meeting room requests
- Answer phone calls and manage shared reception email account
- Provide support to large meetings and external events, organising catering when requested
- Support staff with VC, teleconference and workshop set up and any IT troubleshooting
- Printing/scanning/copying and maintain stationery and office supplies
- Primary point of contact for maintenance, cleaning and property queries/requests
- Check, code and process all invoices that are applicable to the recoverable costs budget
You will have a high level of professional communication and be proactive and flexible when coordinating the office. This role requires someone who can manage relationships and problem solve under pressure.
This position therefore requires;
- 3 years minimum previous experience in reception, administration or a coordination position.
- Familiarity with office management procedures, and systems savvy with all MS office functions
- Confident with use of video and telephone-conferencing facilities to provide efficient technological support for meetings
- Ability to cohesively work as part of a team, and able to use own initiative
To apply for this vacancy you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.