Marketing Manager - e-Commerce
Marketing & Brand - Permanent / Full Time
Location - Auckland
- Grow online shopper experience
- Highly visible role inside a complex business going on a journey
- Drive commercial and customer experience outcomes
About the role
As part of an engaged and talented marketing team, to put it simply, you will be required to have an extremely customer-centric approach. The purpose of this role is to:
- Support the development of a market leading online shopping experience for customers now and in the future
- Create integrated marketing and promotional strategies, and plans to acquire, retain and grow online shoppers
- Develop and execute the e-Commerce through-the-line campaign and promotional calendar, integrating with core banner marketing activity wherever possible
- Develop compelling e-Commerce marketing creative and smart, targeted media solutions to identify prospects, acquire traffic and drive conversion
- Work across marketing and regional teams of the business to ensure the customer experience and online shopping journey is optimized across all touchpoints
- Work closely with the digital team to inform and support the implementation of the product roadmap
- Leverage digital analytics and customer insights to continually improve the performance of campaigns to evolve the e-Commerce marketing strategy
A big part of the role is relationships; you will be expected to build effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders, as well as managing effective relationships with agency partners.
You’ll have a successful track record managing an e-Commerce brand, or digital commerce marketing and promotions activity, preferably in a retail or FMCG environment. You will have evidence of development of large-scale marketing communication activity plans and a demonstrable record of successful implementation and experience working with creative and media partners.
It’s important that you have high levels of numeracy and drive to achieve targets – sales growth, market share and brand and customer targets.
It is imperative that you possess a high standard of personal work ethic and are able to work both on your own and as part of a team.
This is a fast paced and deadline-driven environment – it’s an exciting place to be!
About the company
This is one of New Zealand’s largest and most significant retail players. They are actively evolving and investing in their customer relationships through online channels, with the aim being to engage with customers when and how they (the customers!) choose.
Or to find out more, please get in touch with Louise on 022 624 6095 for a confidential chat.
To apply for this vacancy you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.