Marketing & Brand - Permanent / Full Time
Location - Auckland
- Join this true Kiwi success story
- Support the Marketing Manager of this large retail brand
- Amazing opportunity for a junior marketer
About the role
As part of an engaged and talented marketing team, to put it simply, you will be required to assist in the delivery of an exceptional Retail and Shopper Marketing Programme, encompassing tactical and promotional activity, and product and price advertising. What will be asked of you?
- Support building this large, preferred retail brand in NZ
- Embrace customer journeys and customer centric decisions to create shopping experiences that win the customers critical moments of truth
- Assist in the delivery of the retail promotional calendar by contributing to the creative development for key retail marketing campaigns. This will involve working closely with agency partners to ensure campaigns are creatively excellent, whilst driving consumer behavior for promotions and national advertising. Basically, you will be helping to make ad’s and to get them out there!
- Support the Marketing Manager, by providing operational support for the delivery of the retail promotional calendar.
- Assist in delivery of the Marketing Plan and help to develop media strategy
2-3 years’ experience working in retail marketing or related industry and an ability and confidence to lead projects and campaigns. You will possess an understanding of brand, marketing and customer experience and you’ll have strong financial and analytical skills and a Business or Marketing degree. Very important that you are strong in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
We are looking for someone with excellent interpersonal skills – an open, positive, engaging approach with the ability to relate well to staff at all levels.
This is a fast paced and deadline-driven environment – it’s an exciting place to be!
About the company
This is one of New Zealand’s largest and most significant retail players. They are actively evolving and investing in their customer relationships through online channels, with the aim being to engage with customers when and how they (the customers!) choose.
Or to find out more, please get in touch with Louise on 022 624 6095 for a confidential chat.
To apply for this vacancy you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.