Digital Content Producer
Digital, Customer & Insights - Permanent / Full Time
Location - Auckland
- Planning and execution of digital content initiatives and experiences
- Be part of a dedicated, high performing marketing team
- Work across multiple digital channels
About the role
As part of an engaged and talented marketing team, to put it simply, the content producers are responsible for creating and maintaining all the digital content for the brand across all channels – no small task! Specifically:
- Lead the creation and ongoing management of digital content for owned digital media channels, including web, eDM and social
- Develop, design and execute high quality digital customer experiences to support brand, retail and always on marketing activity
- Support the development and continuous refinement of digital content strategy based on customer insights and digital behaviour
- Identify new opportunities to ensure that we continue to grow website traffic, grow our email database and increase customer engagement - that in turn increase our in-store sales.
- Create and manage web content to deliver personalised experiences and support digital commerce objectives. Design and deliver highly performing landing pages and digital customer journeys to inspire, inform and help customers.
- Create compelling social media content and campaign ideas aligned to brand proposition, collaborating with production partners to generate attention-grabbing creative which achieve brand objectives
- Specify, build and deploy compelling email marketing campaigns which maximise engagement with a significant database of valuable customers and loyalty programme members
- Report on the performance of digital marketing and content initiatives, providing insights for future campaigns
There is a lot to be done, with some fantastic opportunities to learn, grow and develop along the way.
As with all roles in today’s day and age, attitude is absolutely everything! We are looking for innovative, capable, and resilient individuals who can think outside of the box and work in a collaborative and ever-changing work environment. Experience wise we are ideally after someone with:
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience, designing and writing content for digital channels or media
- Experience using and delivering data-driven experiences via marketing technology (CMS/experience management, marketing automation, ad tech etc)
- Working knowledge of core digital marketing practices including SEO, email deliverability, database management and creative development
- Confidence with HTML and CSS and creative tools (e.g. Photoshop)
- Demonstrable understanding of Google Analytics implementations and experience turning marketing performance insights into improved experiences for customers
- Meticulous planning and time management skills – highly efficient and with robust processes to quality assure the work
About the company
This is one of New Zealand’s largest and most significant retail players. They are actively evolving and investing in their customer relationships through online channels, with the aim being to engage with customers when and how they (the customers!) choose.
Or to find out more, please get in touch with Caitlin on 022 618 8326 for a confidential chat.
To apply for this vacancy you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.