Supply Chain & Operations - Permanent / Full Time
Location - Auckland
- Leadership opportunity
- South Auckland location
- Excellent salary
Our client is well-recognized for their exceptional products and presence in the market over the last 20 years. With a focus on delivering unique and durable products in a sustainable fashion, they supply to the building industry across New Zealand and overseas.
We are looking for an experienced Production Manager to lead their manufacturing, warehouse and dispatch function.
This is a pivotal role within the business where you are responsible for ensuring smooth running of the production line, inventory, safety and drive continuous improvement. No two days may be the same and this dynamic atmosphere will surely keep you on your toes!
To be considered you will have:
- A relevant qualification and/or management experience in lean manufacturing
- 5+ years experience in production planning and warehousing
- Excellent communication with staff across all levels
- Ability to build a cohesive motivated team
- Ability to encourage workplace safety
- Great organisation and attention to detail
- Great computer skills
Or to find out more, contact Yannie on 027 245 2641 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.
To apply for this vacancy you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.