Sales - Permanent / Full Time
Location - Auckland
- Vibrant office, strong culture focused on inclusiveness and development
- Well known exciting and innovative NZ brand
- Work with an experienced sales leader that will develop your career
This business believes that the better you know someone the better equipped you are to find something they like. Their ethos is based around doing the best for New Zealanders and they focus on getting to know as many mums, dads, sons, daughters, neighbors, friends, big businesses, little businesses, local companies, one-person bands and national chains as possible. What they do and what they stand for truly supports and benefits NZers – they help people, organisations and NZ move forward!
- You’ll be managing a portfolio of different accounts – diverse, sometimes complex, (sometimes not), sometimes challenging (sometimes not)
- You will develop strong relationships across all your accounts and ensure that they all know they are valued and get value out of their relationship with you
- This is an industry that is price sensitive, so a big part of your job will be using your strong negotiation skills and ‘know how’ to demonstrate that value and service is more important than price
- There’s plenty of project and marketing work to get involved in as well – and whilst the core of your role will be Account Management you will be challenged to step outside your comfort zone
With our business customers working across a variety of industries your natter will be sufficient for the 9am meeting with the CFO on Queen St. You’ll also be carrying enough good stories to get onsite with the digger driver at your 2pm catch up in Drury. They all value a helping hand from time to time and you’ll get a kick out of speeding them up so they can get on with their day.
You’ll be an experienced Account Manager who relies on selling an overarching value-added solution rather than selling the cheapest product in the market. You will be curious and have a genuine passion for supporting businesses.
Apply now to have your application reviewed or if you have questions give Kathryn at Tribe a call on 022 1599 311.