Site Logistics Coordinator
Supply Chain & Operations - Contract or Temp
Location - Auckland
- Critical role in a complex, large scale construction project
- Central Auckland location
- Immediate start - 6 month contract
A leading manufacturing & construction business is looking for a Site Logistics Coordinator who is ready for their next challenge!
Does the following sound like you?
- Logistics and/or construction expert, with hands-on experience in on site projects
- Familiar with in logistics, procurement and supply chain operations
- Experience working with cranes and construction teams
- Qualified in logistics, construction trade or relevant field
- Excellent communicator both written and verbal
- Able to problem solve and respond quick to issues
- Thrive in a collaborative team-based environment
- Forklift license or keen to be trained
Reporting to the Site Logistics Manager, the focus of this role is to support the team to achieve project milestones and coordinate daily transportation activities.
This is a varied role where your willingness to get involved, proactively resolve issues and mitigate risks on site will be highly valued.
One of Australasia's leading manufacturing businesses with a proud history and strong track record of providing quality products through a 'Best in Class' supply chain and manufacturing infrastructure.
The business offers a diverse range of innovative and highly sought after products and consistent sales and revenue streams. With continued investment and a visionary leadership team, the company is destined for further success.
Don't miss out on this incredible role to broaden your experience and play a huge part in their innovative project team.
Or to find out more contact Yannie on 027 245 2641 or email email@example.com