Marketing & Brand Manager
Marketing & Brand - Contract or Temp
Location - Auckland
- Business with major partnerships in major growth phase
- Get stuck into evolving a dynamic brand within a small but very successful team
- Autonomous role to make a difference in the organisation
This business is a subsidiary to a publically listed business with an audience over $2m people. Through strong partnerships with some of the biggest names in media and IT this is a business that is going places! With a central Auckland location they facilitate Kiwi based advertisers to access the right demographic audience at the right time to enable huge ROI. This is a business that punches above its weight in the market with huge growth potential.
This is the perfect role for someone looking for flexibility in their life or a current freelancer. Working directly with the MD you will be responsible for
- Developing the brand within the B2B sphere, including its evolution.
- Developing a brand style guide for consistent application across channels and media.
- Engaging a freelance designer for consistent implementation of the style guide.
- Developing an updated template for sales and other presentations.
- Iterating and extending the brand and product customer value propositions for leading organisations, and develop new CVPs
- Develop the company website including updates, blogs etc to further brand awareness across multiple channels.
- Plan and implement events to launch new partnerships and for general trade marketing in Auckland and other regional centres
- Developing and implementing a trade marketing strategy alongside the MD to take the product to market
This is a perfect role for someone who is looking for flexibility in their work but who wants to be a key player within an organisation! Given the already strong presence of the business, there is always a chance to do more.
If you are:
- An experienced Brand Manager/ Marketing manager
- Hands on and commercial in your approach to manage budgets for campagins
- Experienced with Digital marketing
- Looking for the oportunity to make a difference with 1 day in the office
For any questions around the role please contact Scott on 027 645 3855
To apply for this vacancy you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa