Administration & Business Support - Contract or Temp
Location - Auckland
- Onsite parking, Henderson location!
- People centric team - free breakfast & lunch!
- Immediate start 3 month role
Working as part of a tight-knit team of 3, this role will provide support to the Key Account Managers and act as primary support to all retailers and customers
This busy and demanding role which will require you to handle a number of different priorities:
- Quoting, pricing and confirming customer quotes/orders using SAP
- Coordinate and manage delivery times
- Liaising with both suppliers and customers to ensure orders are placed and shipments are on time
- Act as the in between person between customer, sales and operations
This organisation is a trusted provider of healthcare products who are part of a continuously changing and evolving environment. They have a large presence on the New Zealand market whose customers provide services, ingredients, manufacturing, marketing and retail products.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have 2 years minimum experience in a sales support/coordination role
- MUST have used SAP system extensively for processing orders and purchasing
- Ideally be experienced within the FMCG industry, and have knowledge of supply chain process end to end
- Be numerically savvy - there is little room for error and customer satisfaction is their main priority
- Have strong problem-solving skills along with good computer skills are a must
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Be immediately available for a minimum 3 month contract
If you naturally give 100%, are driven, ambitious and motivated then please apply TODAY!