Marketing Manager - 12 month contract
Marketing & Brand - Permanent / Full Time
Location - Auckland
- Global FMCG business with well known luxury brands
- Strategic & Commercial Marketing role
- Leadership role, 2 direct reports (5 indirect)
About the company
This business is one of New Zealand’s premier FMCG companies with a rich portfolio of brands that makes them incredibly proud and reflects their number 1 position in the market, which has been achieved through hard work and a great company culture. Their latest employee engagement survey sits at 95%, which is incredibly high by industry standards. A 12-month contract has become available for a Commercial FMCG Marketing Manager to join the team reporting into the Head of Marketing.
About the role
As the Marketing Manager you will lead & inspire a team of (2 direct reports, 5 indirect) and will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing / trade marketing strategies to grow existing and new product ranges within your portfolio. The Marketing Manager is also providing category expertise and is acting as a strategic lead on growth direction and innovation projects. This is a big role, so the person we are looking for will not be afraid of a challenge and will thrive in a fast-paced environment where no two days are the same.
This role could be a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager returning to NZ or for a high performing Senior Brand Manager ready to take a step up. We are ideally looking for someone with
- A tertiary qualification in Business or Marketing
- Someone with a minimum of 6 years’ marketing experience within the FMCG industry
- Someone with an aptitude and passion for both strategy formulation and program execution
- An inspiring leader with a previous experience in people management
- A person with strong organizational, planning, prioritization and project management skills to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced commercial environment
- An excellent communicator and collaborator with strong presentation skills
If this sounds like the new challenge that you have been waiting for, we’d love to hear from you!
Or to find out more, please get in touch with Cameron King on 0220731320 and/or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.
To apply for this vacancy you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.