About the Company:
Our client develops, manufactures, markets and exports high-end tech products under a number of leading brands.
A global company at the forefront of R&D, they foster a culture of innovation, efficiency, and creativity to contribute to their success in developing the next generation of products.
About the Role:
- Design and develop software code for new products.
- Maintain and improve software on existing products.
- Adhere to and improve software development processes.
- Adhere to ISO 9001/2015 systems with a focus on quality and continuous improvement.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Ensure the highest level of Health and Safety is maintained at all times for yourself, colleagues, and visitors.
- Any job of a reasonable nature that may be asked from time to time.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience developing for embedded Linux platforms.
- Proficient with C and C++.
- Experienced with Python.
- Experienced developing Linux applications.
- Experienced developing User Interfaces.
- Experience with Make and CMake.
- Experience with QT/QML or similar framework.
- Experience with IoT (i.e. IoT Hub), MQTT, and related technologies.
- Experience with networking technologies such as CAN bus, WiFi, Bluetooth, TCP/IP, Ethernet would be a bonus.
- Experienced with hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded targets
- Good problem-solving ability.
- Able to collaborate and integrate with a global design team.
- Work with limited supervision on complex assignments.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and clear sense of priorities.
- Reliable, dependable, organised and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Good attention to detail, able to work with constraints and apply common sense to carry out instructions.
- Ability to work and get along with a variety of people, individually and in groups.
- Able to work overtime, weekends or outside of normal working hours if required.
To find out more, please get in touch with Linda Thomson on 0272253644 for a confidential chat.
To apply for this vacancy, you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.
At the appropriate stage we will request your references, we ask that you do not include them on your CV when applying.
At Tribe we have our guiding light to show us the way. We bring our whole selves to work. We encourage inclusion in every single interaction. We genuinely care about people and are curious about their stories. We celebrate all points of view. We will help you find your tribe, the same way we have. We’re all on a journey together so come along…