When an organisation is forced to restructure and disband roles – no matter what the reason, it can be a challenging time for everyone. How do you support your people? How can you add value at this time? What does the next step look like for each person impacted? How do you represent your brand and business integrity by playing your part, the best way possible?
When teams or individuals are faced with a change of employment, be it anticipated or completely unsuspected, it can cause stress and anxiety through a multitude of levels. Knowing how to skills-assess is a critical piece - the building block to everything ahead for them. Skills Assessment is the foundation to our workshop.
As an outplacement service, Tribe provides the tools to individuals to assist them through these confronting times, while managing positive change communication for your organisation. The purpose of our workshop is to build confidence! It helps individuals understand how to value the skills they have learned, but more importantly, how to talk about them! The overall objective is to assist with the full job-search lifecycle - helping develop the techniques needed to identify a job, apply, interview, and secure that job successfully!
The Tribe Workshop
- Skills Assessment: the key to the program and where it all begins!
- CV Development: creating a personalised document they are confident to talk through, including tips for building LinkedIn Profiles, search, and ‘marketing yourself effectively’.
- Interviewing Techniques: the method required to manage evidence-based interviewing, providing confidence in presenting.
- Post Workshop Support: ongoing 1:1 individual support, assisting with job specific interview training, along with CV guidance. This time for them can be the most valuable, while reflecting on their workshop learning.
- Job Search Support: Each person will be linked with the Tribe Consultant who most commonly manages positions in their field of expertise. This ensures an ongoing relationship and connection, aligned to job search assistance.
Sandy brings a wealth of knowledge across multiple sectors and disciplines including private, Government and not for profit sectors. Her 20 years recruitment experience, complemented with both General Management and Branch Management, reflects in her consultative approach - adding value to everyone involved in the recruitment lifecycle.
As a trusted advisor, there is genuine care – demonstrated further through her compassionate delivery and facilitation of outplacement support workshops. Sandy has managed and facilitated multiple workshops supporting teams and individuals at all levels – focused on developing confidence and representation for new job opportunities.
Joining Tribe mid-2019 and having history working for our Tribe Chiefs for many years previously, Sandy manages the full gambit of the People and Capability sphere from recruitment to delivery of the outplacement support workshops.
What others have said…
“During a major restructure, impacting over 300 regional staff nationally, our strategic partnering with Sandy Gibbs proved a vital component of our seamless and highly successful transition to the new service delivery model. In short, Sandy is a highly professional relationship manager whose dedication, dependable nature and unquestionable integrity ensured she was highly respected and valued by our Senior Executive management group.”
- Kevin Southgate - National Manager, Defence Housing (now ex), November 2019
“I highly recommend Sandy Gibbs and her delivery of career transition support. I attended individually and found the workshop an empowering introspective about your skills, experience and values. Sandy has an encouraging and engaging style that is sure to bring out the best in you; and her ongoing counsel, well after the workshop concludes, demonstrates her genuine desire to see you succeed.”
- Katie Whitehead – Director YWCA Canberra, and Director Richmond Fellowship ACT
The way we do things around here: Be Yourself – create an approach that is all about the individual; Be Brave – develop the courage to ‘own’ the interview; Be there for others – it’s what Tribe are here for, helping them to find their way; and Be First – develop the skills and capability to earn that new position, ahead of others!
Each workshop is 3.5 hours (plus 2 x 10 min session breaks) and an additional 1.5-2 hours allocated for 1:1 individual support and guidance, aligned to specific needs
* Individual cost $1,350.00 per person + GST
* Substantial volume discounts are offered, please speak with Sandy to understand more
* MyProfile Behavioural Testing is included complementary with volume
One third of the individual workshop or outplacement program value is charged upon workshop confirmation. The balance is invoiced post completion of the workshop program. On receipt of attendee details - scheduling, liaising and workshop bookings commence immediately.
All pricing is based on online Zoom training. Should “live” workshops be achievable, additional charges may be incurred such as venue costs, food, travel or accommodation, if applicable. For cancellations, see Tribes standard Terms of Business.
To find out more or to book a workshop please contact Sandy on 027 583 7411 or email for further information to email@example.com.