Added 27 October 2020
**This role is based in Auckland**
About the Role:
You will provide technical direction of the implementation and on-going improvement of this particular software.
You will provide technical leadership from discovery, decision making through to implementation.
Using your strong background in data and programming, you will collaborate with both clients and internally to create solutions.
- Automation and acceleration of software delivery through collaboration with team members and application of DevOps practises
- Promote the experimentation and deployment of new technology into QU.
- Co-ownership of DevOps processes (CI/CD)
- Extensive knowledge of the Docker platform, containerized workflows and deployment. This implies good knowledge of UNIX/Linux-based systems as well.
- Experience working with AWS services: S3, ECS (Fargate), ECR, EC2, CloudFormation, SQS (or Batch), IAM
- Git and GitHub
- DevOps culture – IaC, CI/CD
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Proven track record of deploying data science outputs
Here at Tribe, we are currently experiencing an incredibly high volume of applications and it may take us longer than usual to get back to you. It’s outside our normal service levels and we’re sorry for that.
In order for us to focus on servicing candidates and clients to the highest possible standards, we encourage all expressions of interest to be made via this advert. This will ensure your information reaches the correct consultant in a timely manner and we will respond to you as quickly as possible. Thanks so much for your patience during this time.
Or to find out more, please get in touch with Emma Hart on 0276011799 or at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat.
To apply for this vacancy you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.
Something went wrong, please try again later, or apply by contacting Knowledge@tribegroup.com