Added 29 September 2020
About The Role
As an Agile Coach you have a passion for communication, coaching and group dynamics, in which you will further shape the Agile Way of Working and culture across this business.
You will coach designated squads within one of their Tribes. You will be a localised expert in Agile principles and development of craftsmanship and capabilities.
The key responsibilities are:
- Coach and train Tribe squad members on Agile best practices
- Contribute to the coaching community backlog as they strive to uplift overall maturity
- Create high-performing squads focused on customer centricity and value
- Shape the continuous improvement mindset of the organization
- Foster heightened self-organisation and collaboration
- Help identify and resolve squad impediments
- Facilitate daily stand-up, sprint planning, retrospectives, and Tribe level events (at Scale)
As an Agile Coach, you are the promoter of the way of working, eager to install the new culture and push it forward.
- You have a drive to coach others with a focus on results – including the creation of high-performing teams and permanent behavioural change.
- You are a natural and passionate motivator who helps people to get the best out of themselves. Trust is an important basis.
- You strive to bring fresh ideas to life and embrace challenges in a fast changing and complex environment.
- You are a naturally collaborative person who listens and invests in others to achieve common goals.
- You love to challenge the status quo and are eager to propose creative solutions to problems.
You have great empathy and can stimulate and motivate people in a positive way. You build trust, dare to point out bottlenecks and help people to get the best out of themselves. You will breathe the Agile Way of Working, offering coaching on behaviour for the team and together with your colleagues you will coach members of squads, and ensure a permanent behavioural change. You are convincing in your performance and creative in your solutions. Through your effort and integrity, you will be a trusted advisor and partner.
You will have in-depth knowledge of and experience with Agile Methods. You are in expert in Scrum, Lean or Kanban and have a working knowledge of scaled delivery methods (e.g. SAFe, Nexus, SoS)
Here at Tribe, we are currently experiencing an incredibly high volume of applications and it may take us longer than usual to get back to you. It’s outside our normal service levels and we’re sorry for that.
In order for us to focus on servicing candidates and clients to the highest possible standards, we encourage all expressions of interest to be made via this advert. This will ensure your information reaches the correct consultant in a timely manner and we will respond to you as quickly as possible. Thanks so much for your patience during this time.
Caitlin Menzies 0272882856
To apply for this vacancy you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.
Something went wrong, please try again later, or apply by contacting Knowledge@tribegroup.com