Added 12 January 2021
About the Company:
This is a well-known kiwi services business redefining the boundaries where they operate and challenging themselves to do better. They are moving fast, listening to their customers, creating solutions and taking calculated risks.
About the Role:
As CX Designer you will help to grow the human-centred design capabilities, creating innovative, consistent and engaging brand experiences. You will work within the CX & Insights team, responsible for CX design across customer touchpoints from discovery to evaluation to product departure and continuous improvement of experience. You will help champion CX Design methodology, supporting the business on its journey to customer-orientation. You will do this by leveraging insights, data, thoughtful design and creative problem-solving to optimise customer experience and brand growth opportunities. In this role, you’ll be responsible for creating satisfying and compelling experiences for users across products, services and customer interactions. You will champion the actionability of game changing insights that help us win the hearts and minds of consumers.
You’ll need to be a passionate CX professional, ideally with some exposure to digital experience design. You will have the ability to research, analyse, journey map, design and prototypes and problem-solve, working in close collaboration with Marketing, Digital & Product teams to deliver amazing new Branded experiences for our customers.
Most importantly, you will have:
- Experience working with HCDI / Design Thinking / CX Design mythologies on end to end projects. Customer journey mapping and service blueprinting are skills that would be hugely beneficial.
- Strong design skills – This is an area our client would like to bolster. Being able to mock up prototypes, design concepts and stimulus boards, presentations would be a game changer for this team.
- There is a strong insights, research and analysis skill based in this team so if you aren’t as strong there they can teach you. But you need to have an interest in learning that side.
- Exposure to digital experience design (UX) would be ideal, but customer-centricity is more important.
- Ideally 2 – 4 years experience in a digital/CX role. But most importantly the right attitude. You understand the importance or CX Design and you are hungry to learn and grow in that area.
We are currently experiencing an incredibly high volume of applications and it may take us longer than usual to get back to you. It’s outside our normal service levels and we apologise. For us to focus on servicing candidates and clients to the highest possible standards, we encourage all expressions of interest to be made via this advert. This will ensure your information reaches the correct consultant promptly and we will respond to you as quickly as possible.
To apply for this vacancy you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.
At Tribe we have our guiding light to show us the way. We bring our whole selves to work. We encourage inclusion in every single interaction. We genuinely care about people, and are curious about their stories. We celebrate all points of view. We will help you find your tribe, the same way we have. We’re all on a journey together so come along…
Something went wrong, please try again later, or apply by contacting Knowledge@tribegroup.com