Added 23 February 2021
Senior Project Manager
About the Company:
- Key shared service provider delivering a full procure-to-pay service
- Driven by delivering results and energised by innovation
- Supportive environment with encouragement and challenge to live your highest potential both professionally and personally.
- Work/life balance with opportunities to work from home on occasion.
About the Role:
- Project initiation and planning – Engage with senior stakeholders, initiate projects and define project plans
- Prepare project plans, schedules, budgets and resource
- Formulate effective engagement strategy
- Identify project risks and dependencies for active management throughout the project
- Follow and encourage a through-life philosophy and approach to change management, maximising participation and buy in for initiatives at all stages of the project lifecycle.
- Ensure Change Management is constantly reviewed for impacts to the business
- Proactively collaborate with subject matter experts to develop well thought out deliverables
- Prepare formal and informal communication
- This role will suit a creative and dedicated individual who enjoys working as part of collaborative team
- Ideally you will have experience working with shared services, hospital services, community or primary care services
- Experience in delivering multi-disciplinary projects utilising best practice methodology
- 5 years project management experience and implementation experience with proven track record of success in delivering large, complex and multiple application system projects
- Experience of operating in Finance, Procurement and Supply Chain environments
- Sound knowledge and experience in managing business process change, using recognised project management methodologies.
- You will be a person who actively seeks feedback
To find out more, please get in touch with Kelly Dillon on 0211471825 for a confidential chat.
We are currently experiencing an incredibly high volume of applications and it may take us longer than usual to get back to you. It’s outside our normal service levels and we apologise. For us to focus on servicing candidates and clients to the highest possible standards, we encourage all expressions of interest to be made via this advert. This will ensure your information reaches the correct consultant promptly and we will respond to you as quickly as possible.
To apply for this vacancy you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.
At Tribe we have our guiding light to show us the way. We bring our whole selves to work. We encourage inclusion in every single interaction. We genuinely care about people, and are curious about their stories. We celebrate all points of view. We will help you find your tribe, the same way we have. We’re all on a journey together so come along…
Something went wrong, please try again later, or apply by contacting Knowledge@tribegroup.com