Added 23 February 2021
About the Company:
Our client is the public service department of New Zealand charged with advising the government on foreign and trade policy and promoting New Zealand's interests in trade and international relations.
About the Role:
We are seeking a confident communications/project coordinator to fill in the gaps at a crucial stage of this project.
This role is 32 hours/4 days a week and is based at home, with a requirement to travel into the office to attend meetings.
- Produce an overall communications plan in conjunction with the Project Leads
- Provide advice to the team around communication products
- Support the project team in their engagement with internal and external stakeholders
The ideal candidate will be a strong communicator, with excellent writing skills and lots of enthusiasm!
This role has variety and will provide great experience and development.
- Previous experience in a communications role
- Appreciation of Tikanga M?ori and how to highlight M?ori values in storytelling and channel these products for use by a M?ori audience
- Ability to communicate with credibility and convey information to a range of audiences, including tailoring information so it is fit for purpose
- Experience with video production and story telling
To find out more, please get in touch with Karina Morelli on 027 601 1799 for a confidential chat.
We are currently experiencing an incredibly high volume of applications and it may take us longer than usual to get back to you. It’s outside our normal service levels and we apologise. For us to focus on servicing candidates and clients to the highest possible standards, we encourage all expressions of interest to be made via this advert. This will ensure your information reaches the correct consultant promptly and we will respond to you as quickly as possible.
To apply for this vacancy you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.
At Tribe we have our guiding light to show us the way. We bring our whole selves to work. We encourage inclusion in every single interaction. We genuinely care about people, and are curious about their stories. We celebrate all points of view. We will help you find your tribe, the same way we have. We’re all on a journey together so come along…
Something went wrong, please try again later, or apply by contacting Knowledge@tribegroup.com