Added 11 June 2021
About the company:
Everyone knows this retailer! They are fast paced, colourful, and driven by maximising funding for a range of New Zealand communities. Committed to making dreams come true, they are as passionate about their staff as they are about their customers and giving back to the community.
They want to understand what makes their customers tick, what excites them and what drives them. They want to keep improving their products and keep ensuring their customers have the best experience possible!
About the role:
The role is responsible for championing a customer-centric approach and ensuring user experience processes are integrated with existing design, development and project processes.
You will be expected to transform complicated ideas into sketches, user flows, wireframes, hi-fi mocks and functional prototypes. Taking these concepts through customer research and resolve and present final outcomes based on UX best practice methodologies.
Interaction Design and prototyping
- Deliver design and interaction specifications on wireframes to inform the product and requirements document.
- Clearly rationalize and justify design work and advocate for users’ needs to key stakeholders.
- Takes a conceptual idea or brief and presents that as a practical customer journey via wireframes and customer flows.
- Work with designers and product managers to validate and progress designs with oversight from the User experience manager.
- Have a strong understanding and experience in working with scrum teams and the agile methodology.
- You will be able to interpret and translate complex digital interactions, business requirements and ideas into simple, engaging experiences and customer flows to bring the customer journey to life.
- Overall ensures that the customers view is represented throughout any digital product development or enhancement.
- Conduct usability testing on wireframes, mockups, and clickable prototypes.
- Develop innovative strategies to answer research questions with limited resources.
- Interpret user insights and integrate the results as new product or feature recommendations.
- Prepare results and share with key stakeholders, face to face and through reporting.
From a personality perspective you will be someone who enjoys working in a fast working environment where culture is key to the fabric of the business.
- Experience with prototyping and wireframing tools including Sketch, Visio, InDesign, or Axure
- A strong knowledge of user-centered design methods across all platforms and operating systems responsive web and mobile
- You must be responsive, flexible and pragmatic
- Ability to pay attention and define small interaction details while keeping the wider project goals and focus in mind.
Or to find out more, please get in touch with Micha on 027 616 3108
To apply for this vacancy you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.
At Tribe we have our guiding light to show us the way. We bring our whole selves to work. We encourage inclusion in every single interaction. We genuinely care about people, and are curious about their stories. We celebrate all points of view. We will help you find your tribe, the same way we have. We’re all on a journey together so come along…
Something went wrong, please try again later, or apply by contacting Knowledge@tribegroup.com