Added 1 April 2021
Senior Product Manager
About the Company:
- A challenger brand in the Telco/technology space in growth mode!
- They are an innovative, future led customer and service focussed products & services company making a real impact in their space with fantastic year on year growth with ambitious plans.
- With a talented team of 50 people who all have a passion for technology and challenging the norm, this company embraces ambitious, enthusiastic forward-thinking people who like to challenge conventional thinking.
- Situated in sunny Napier right by the water, in a funky building with like mined tech companies working here is living the dream!! This company offers employees true opportunities for growth both in developing their career and contributing to the growth of a kiwi success story.
About the Role:
- There are two senior/product manager roles within the business that we are recruiting for reporting into the talented GM Marketing.
- Firstly, a role in the mobile space and secondly a role within the SME sector portfolio and product management
- Therefore, the roles require either retail mobile experience in the telco sector OR SMB experience in the services sector, ideally Telco but that’s not essential
- The roles require solid product managers who are passionate about designing, developing and launching product and service propositions that deliver great experiences and value for customers while driving growth for the business.
- This role requires defining a product and service roadmap, developing business propositions and providing commercial analysis in order to innovate and develop solid business cases. Followed by a pricing strategy and sales and client engagement.
- A good technology/technical understanding is required as well as excellent internal stakeholder management skills bring people along the journey with you and then setting them up for success.
- The role offers the ultimate lifestyle in Napier with a great bunch of talented and diverse individuals.
- You will be a talented, commercial senior/product manager who is passionate about creating innovative customer focussed products and services with proven experience driving growth for a services business.
- You will ideally have experience in telco/technology sectors with a mix of B2C and B2B as this will really help with this role, however for the SMB role in particular services industry experience with the right attitude works also and a good technical understanding.
- This isn’t a marketing focussed product role and neither is it a technical product manager role. You will therefore be experienced in building solid business cases through a thorough analytical and future led process, creating a good service model for products and services, working with a variety of internal stakeholder within in the technical space and providing assistance with RFP responses and sales materials.
- You will be an upbeat, ambitious go getter, with phenomenal relationship skills and a can-do attitude who is ready to move to Napier and embrace a fantastic role.
To find out more, please get in touch with Suzie Gates on 0221599311 for a confidential chat.
We are currently experiencing an incredibly high volume of applications and it may take us longer than usual to get back to you. It’s outside our normal service levels and we apologise. For us to focus on servicing candidates and clients to the highest possible standards, we encourage all expressions of interest to be made via this advert. This will ensure your information reaches the correct consultant promptly and we will respond to you as quickly as possible.
To apply for this vacancy, you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.
At Tribe we have our guiding light to show us the way. We bring our whole selves to work. We encourage inclusion in every single interaction. We genuinely care about people and are curious about their stories. We celebrate all points of view. We will help you find your tribe, the same way we have. We’re all on a journey together so come along…
Something went wrong, please try again later, or apply by contacting Knowledge@tribegroup.com