Added 7 April 2021
Senior SRE ( Security )
About the Company:
Our purpose is to shape a world where people and communities can thrive. We aim to transform ideas, hard work and ambition into reality, at the same time recognising the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment.
Our recruitment decisions are based on our key business needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
About the Role:
A senior security architecture and engineering role, to unify Security and IAM narrative for the Payments domain.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute information security plans and policies.
- Track and manage risks and drive improvements to security risk posture.
- Develop and deliver of real-time assurance, controls coverage and measure effectiveness of management and monitoring tools.
- Develop strategies/playbooks to respond to and recover from a security breach.
- Develop or implement open-source/third-party tools to assist in detection, prevention and analysis of security threats.
- Provide awareness training of the workforce on information security standards, policies and best practices.
- Promote the use of firewalls or segmentation, data encryption and other security products and procedures.
- Work with CyberSecOps to review periodic network scans and manage the execution of penetration testing, simulating an attack on the system to find exploitable weaknesses from external parties and disgruntled users.
- Monitor networks and systems for security breaches and lead incident response.
Expertise in anti-virus/malware software, intrusion detection/prevention, firewalls/sandboxing and content filtering.
- A well rounded knowledge on GCP, AWS and Azure security
- Expertise in APT detection and lateral access detection
- Knowledge of risk assessment tools, technologies and methods.
- Knowledge of secure networks design, systems and application architecture including at a cloud level
- Knowledge of Disaster Recovery, computer forensic tools, technologies and methods.
- Expertise with code, malicious code and secure software engineering practices.
The IT security engineer should also have experience with and knowledge of:
- Endpoint security solutions, including file integrity monitoring.
- Automating security testing tools.
- Puppet/Kubernetes, Git/Bitbucket to track anomalous changes to code, config and files.
- Experience with FSI regulatory frameworks (APRA, RBNZ, RBA,MAS).
To find out more, please get in touch with Charmaine Tan at Charmaine@tribegroup.com for a confidential chat.
We are currently experiencing an incredibly high volume of applications and it may take us longer than usual to get back to you. It’s outside our normal service levels and we apologise. For us to focus on servicing candidates and clients to the highest possible standards, we encourage all expressions of interest to be made via this advert. This will ensure your information reaches the correct consultant promptly and we will respond to you as quickly as possible.
To apply for this vacancy you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.
At Tribe we have our guiding light to show us the way. We bring our whole selves to work. We encourage inclusion in every single interaction. We genuinely care about people, and are curious about their stories. We celebrate all points of view. We will help you find your tribe, the same way we have. We’re all on a journey together so come along…
Something went wrong, please try again later, or apply by contacting Knowledge@tribegroup.com