Added 8 April 2021
Data Driven Marketing Manager
About the role:
- Develop data driven marketing strategies and deliver key programmes of work across EDM, mobile, website, social and direct mail channels
- Use business insights and strategic thinking to make recommendations
- Empower and lead your team in line with the business vision
- Execute data driven direct and digital campaigns that meet ROI and revenue targets
- Develop creative complex campaigns, write copy and liaise with agencies
- Be an integral part of the Client Marketing team and bring a growth mindset with you
As the Client Marketing Manager you will have an undeniable passion for data and be confident presenting campaign results. Commercially aware, you will drive campaigns that create results and naturally be able to think out of the box.
You will be passionate about building relationships, influencing your stakeholders and problem solving.
- Experienced people leader with proven experience motivating and empowering a team
- 5 plus years of experience within a marketing or agency environment
- Strong understanding of digital marketing and direct marketing channels
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong commercial knowledge
- People orientated and results focused.
About the company:
This business is focused on continuous improvement and champions ways to make things easier, better, faster and cheaper for them and their clients. This is an organisation that is well established and empowers their staff to work effectively. People are smart, commercial, driven to succeed and all are working towards a common goal.
Or to find out more, please get in touch with Micha on 027 616 3108
To apply for this vacancy you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.
At Tribe we have our guiding light to show us the way. We bring our whole selves to work. We encourage inclusion in every single interaction. We genuinely care about people, and are curious about their stories. We celebrate all points of view. We will help you find your tribe, the same way we have. We’re all on a journey together so come along…
Something went wrong, please try again later, or apply by contacting Knowledge@tribegroup.com