Added 4 May 2021
About the Role:
Join an internal corporate team and be responsible for maintaining and assisting processes and procedures to enable the oversight, review and reporting of a new project.
- Manage the work programme by providing central co-ordination for all programme processes, documentation and tracking. Requests for service are allocated, resourced and managed with clear records and communication
- Project manage strategic projects as directed, using appropriate and effective project management disciplines
- Develop and build strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Facilitate contractual arrangements with external parties and in-house contractors
- Provide programme insights through accurate and up to date analysis and reporting to support decision making
You will demonstrate a strong commitment to the provision of excellent stakeholder management, and be a creative thinker who can contribute positively to developing and implementing solutions for continuous improvement.
Other key skills we are looking for:
- Previous experience in a project coordinator/manager role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential information appropriately
- Excellent typing and software knowledge; advanced MS Office Skills
- Strong ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- Willing to take responsibility and be personally held to account
About the Company:
Our client manages the development of urban communities across New Zealand. Established in 2006, they are tasked with helping to provide more homes quickly to growth areas, by managing housing development projects on Government-owned land.
We are currently experiencing an incredibly high volume of applications and it may take us longer than usual to get back to you. It’s outside our normal service levels and we apologise. For us to focus on servicing candidates and clients to the highest possible standards, we encourage all expressions of interest to be made via this advert. This will ensure your information reaches the correct consultant promptly and we will respond to you as quickly as possible.
At Tribe we have our guiding light to show us the way. We bring our whole selves to work. We encourage inclusion in every single interaction. We genuinely care about people, and are curious about their stories. We celebrate all points of view. We will help you find your tribe, the same way we have. We’re all on a journey together so come along…
To apply for this vacancy you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.
Something went wrong, please try again later, or apply by contacting Knowledge@tribegroup.com