Added 9 June 2021
Commercial Manager - Procurement
About the Company:
A leading financial company going through an exciting transformation, this is a great time to join the team.
About the Role:
In this strategic role, you will establish and manage key commercial and procurement activities, including improving procurement process with suppliers and business units. You will also manage internal relationships, whilst also improving value and innovation across enterprise-wide commercial relationships.
- Completing and supporting supplier assessments, negotiation and on-going contract management
- Creating and executing on agreed category strategies and plans in relation to defined expenditure and suppliers
- Leading go to market activity and direct negotiations in support of enterprise service/vendor strategy
- Delivery of agreed savings targets and support business productivity initiatives inherent in supplier arrangements
- Completing and supporting supplier assessments, negotiation, and on-going contract management
- Supporting business leaders to ensure that suppliers continue to deliver to the needs, values and standards of the organisation, effective governance is maintained, and strong working relationships are developed and maintained.
- Experience in category management or corporate procurement
- Experience in a complex corporate environment
- Excellent stakeholder engagement and influencing skills
- In depth knowledge and proven expertise in best practice commercial and procurement practices
- Exemplary communications skills
- Experience with technology procurement would be very beneficial
We are currently experiencing an incredibly high volume of applications and it may take us longer than usual to get back to you. It’s outside our normal service levels and we apologise. For us to focus on servicing candidates and clients to the highest possible standards, we encourage all expressions of interest to be made via this advert. This will ensure your information reaches the correct consultant promptly and we will respond to you as quickly as possible.
At Tribe we have our guiding light to show us the way. We bring our whole selves to work. We encourage inclusion in every single interaction. We genuinely care about people, and are curious about their stories. We celebrate all points of view. We will help you find your tribe, the same way we have. We’re all on a journey together so come along…
Daniel Percival 027 4030801
To apply for this vacancy you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.
Something went wrong, please try again later, or apply by contacting Knowledge@tribegroup.com