Added 19 August 2021
Regional Director - LNI
About the Company:
Network for Learning (N4L) is critical to the enhancement of digital technologies for learning providing equitable digital access for all kiwi schools.
N4L provide fully funded Safe & Secure Internet for all state and state-integrated schools and kura – connecting over 2,450 schools to their Managed Network and one of the largest networks of their kind in the world.
School Relationship Managers provide hands-on support to schools, kura and their IT providers to ensure smarter, safer internet for learning.
N4L is a customer centric organisation that genuinely cares about delivering the best online learning experience for all ākonga and kaiako across Aotearoa, New Zealand.
They play a pivotal role in the ICT industry and school sector meaning you will work with talented and driven people within the business who hold the customer at the heart of all that they do and have a very strong sense of purpose.
This is a collaborative business that works at pace with employees who support each other
Head office is based in Parnell, with a satellite office in Wellington. This role will be mainly remote with travel and WFH days.
About the Role:
- This road is two-fold. Firstly, to lead your region's education and engagement programme of work with a variety of ICT products and solutions and secondly, to manage a small team of talented School Relationship Managers in your regional team.
- This role will lead the regional relationship program with schools and kura, ensuring business objectives are met and schools are informed; you will work collaboratively with schools, kura, the Ministry of Education, sector groups and associations, and regional IT providers. It is a key role for the business and requires someone with leadership, relationship management, education and ICT experience as this role will be the voice of the business in a regional context.
- Your School Relationship Managers (x2 with room to grow) need a strong leader/mentor to support them to perform within their areas.
- The role requires networking/speaking at events on behalf of N4Lat regional and/or national events.
- This role comes with a company car.
- You are a natural relationship builder with leadership experience and a passion and experience in both the education sector and technology industry.
- You will have solid account/relationship management skills within a region building relationships with a variety of stakeholders, even better if proven leadership experience mentoring a team.
- You will also be familiar with the education system in New Zealand having worked in some capacity in this field, again with a genuine interest in this field.
- You will also be familiar with IT products and be able to credibly talk to partners about products/solutions, you don’t need to be tech support however you do need to understand technology and be committed to enhancing your knowledge of industry specific technologies and services.
- You will feel comfortable networking and speaking at events/conferences being the voice of N4L.
- You will have a good cultural understanding of Aotearoa New Zealand and te ao Māori plus an understanding or learning of te reo Māori.
- You will be passionate key player delivering smarter, simpler digital technologies to schools and kura so they can focus on teaching and learning.
- This role can be fast paced but isn’t Corporate, you will align with N4L’s vision to empower ākonga and kaiako to teach and learn safety online.
- This role is self-managing and often on the road or working remotely so you will be comfortable with this. There is a small satellite office in Wellington.
- You will be comfortable with travel required for this role and managing and motivating a team remotely.
To find out more, please get in touch with Suzie Gates on 0221599311 (pls leave a text if I don’t answer) for a confidential chat, or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org. Otherwise pls apply where you see this role advertised to get your CV in the mix. If you applied for this role when unbranded your CV is still against this job,
I usually get asked whether there is a close date for these type of roles -there is not however the sooner you apply the better to be in the mix.
To apply for this vacancy, you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.
At the appropriate stage we will request your references, we ask that you do not include them on your CV when applying.
At Tribe we have our guiding light to show us the way. We bring our whole selves to work. We encourage inclusion in every single interaction. We genuinely care about people, and are curious about their stories. We celebrate all points of view. We will help you find your tribe, the same way we have. We’re all on a journey together so come along…
Something went wrong, please try again later, or apply by contacting Knowledge@tribegroup.com