Added 12 January 2021
Tech Lead / Senior Software Engineer
About the Company:
This company has created a smarter, cost effective and cleaner way to power homes for New Zealanders and they want to make a difference to our environment before it is too late!
They are in the top 5 fastest growing green companies, have a supportive, fun, dynamic culture with an emphasis on training and development. They are on a mission to do better and want to do something good for future generations!
About the Role:
- Design architecture based on multi cloud environment and be its custodian
- Governance and stewardship of data platform
- Develop internal and customer facing applications, ensuring business continuity and growth
- ‘Hands-on’ technical leadership of development team, mentoring and upskilling
- Contribute to innovation surrounding our new and existing products, including IoT and AI
- Deliver solution architecture that spans across multiple systems
- Provide constructive feedback, encourage learning and sharing
- Contribute to building high performance culture that promotes innovation and customer centricity.
- 5+ years of Cloud experience covering AWS, Google Cloud, Azure and a proven track record of delivering cloud digital solutions
- Full stack and DevOps experience: Kubernetes and Infrastructure as code such as CloudFormation or Terraform
- Big Data Architecture: airflow, lambda, Redshift, big query, apache spark, apache flink Kafka
- Experience with agile delivery
- Experience with Salesforce development and integration is preferable
- Familiarity with IoT and AI technologies will be beneficial
To find out more, please get in touch with Caitlin on email@example.com for a confidential chat.
We are currently experiencing an incredibly high volume of applications and it may take us longer than usual to get back to you. It’s outside our normal service levels and we apologise. For us to focus on servicing candidates and clients to the highest possible standards, we encourage all expressions of interest to be made via this advert. This will ensure your information reaches the correct consultant promptly and we will respond to you as quickly as possible.
To apply for this vacancy you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.
At Tribe we have our guiding light to show us the way. We bring our whole selves to work. We encourage inclusion in every single interaction. We genuinely care about people, and are curious about their stories. We celebrate all points of view. We will help you find your tribe, the same way we have. We’re all on a journey together so come along…
Something went wrong, please try again later, or apply by contacting Knowledge@tribegroup.com