Added 7 April 2021
About the Company:
Epicurean Dairy was founded in 2009 by two entrepreneurial chefs with the simple goal of creating an extraordinary yoghurt with an unbeatable taste. Fast forward to 2021 and The Collective brand is one of the market leaders in NZ with a fast-growing business in the UK and continues to revolutionise the industry. Their success is driven from being highly innovative, agile, and creating an amazing team culture where challenging the status quo is expected. With a focus on taste, health, community, and sustainability, this is an FMCG business with a confident growth agenda which will offer the right candidate a great challenge and opportunities to progress their career.
About the Role:
Reporting into the NZ General Manager, the Marketing Director will lead the NZ marketing team to drive consumer demand through building brand value, effective communication, and commercialisation of innovation. Key responsibilities include.
- Be a core part of the Executive team responsible for developing business strategy and enabling the business to deliver it.
- Build marketing plans to drive penetration and build The Collective brand.
- Ensure the consumer is at the heart of key business decisions.
- Champion Best Practice & Learning across the team.
We are looking for an experienced FMCG marketing expert who can bring a combination of strategic clarity, best practice, and entrepreneurial flair to enable the business to deliver on its growth opportunity. Key experience & attributes will include.
- Leadership capability
- Minimum of 10 years FMCG marketing experience
- Track record of successful marketing campaigns and product launches
- Strength in category & consumer insights
- Strong commercial acumen, understanding financial reports and P&L
- Optimism and growth mindset
- Comfortable living with a degree of ambiguity
To find out more, please get in touch with Cameron King on 0220731320 for a confidential chat.
We are currently experiencing an incredibly high volume of applications and it may take us longer than usual to get back to you. It’s outside our normal service levels and we apologise. For us to focus on servicing candidates and clients to the highest possible standards, we encourage all expressions of interest to be made via this advert. This will ensure your information reaches the correct consultant promptly and we will respond to you as quickly as possible.
To apply for this vacancy you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.
At Tribe we have our guiding light to show us the way. We bring our whole selves to work. We encourage inclusion in every single interaction. We genuinely care about people, and are curious about their stories. We celebrate all points of view. We will help you find your tribe, the same way we have. We’re all on a journey together so come along…
Something went wrong, please try again later, or apply by contacting Knowledge@tribegroup.com