Added 11 June 2021
Global Supply Chain Director
About the Company:
An award-winning company based in New Zealand with offices around the globe.
About the Role:
A rare opportunity to join a fast-growing business as their Global Supply Chain Director, to work directly with commercial and operations teams, to develop and execute a supply chain which will service retailers across the globe.
Ideally you will have experience in leading the establishment of global supply chains, which has focused on importing goods and supplying domestically to large retail consumers. With a rapidly expanding business both in NZ and overseas, your ability to look at the supply chain from both a short and long-term planning mindset, will help set you apart.
You’ll develop a deep understanding of our business and wider commercial objectives to develop a strategic operating plan to support the most effective supply chain function. You will drive initiatives to improve retailer service levels, optimize logistical efficiencies, and spearhead other optimization initiatives across the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management/Commerce with an interest in Operations & Supply Chain or related fields
- Strong analytical, decision making, influencing communication skills
- Ability to work with initiative in a fast-paced, team environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Natural ability to connect with people and build relationships
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative, prioritise, stay organised, and manage time effectively
- Advanced problem-solving skills
- Strong can-do- attitude
Here at Tribe, we are currently experiencing an incredibly high volume of applications and it may take us longer than usual to get back to you. It’s outside our normal service levels and we’re sorry for that.
In order for us to focus on servicing candidates and clients to the highest possible standards, we encourage all expressions of interest to be made via this advert. This will ensure your information reaches the correct consultant in a timely manner and we will respond to you as quickly as possible. Thanks so much for your patience during this time.
Dan Percival 027 4030801
To apply for this vacancy you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.
Something went wrong, please try again later, or apply by contacting Knowledge@tribegroup.com