The key areas of responsibility are supporting the Operations team in the fulfilment of its obligations to the market, clients, service providers, and internal customers. This includes assisting the team in resolving operational issues, providing quality data as well as monitoring performance and troubleshooting IT platforms.
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW or get in touch with Janelle on 0279207436 for a confidential chat.
To apply for this vacancy you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.
At the appropriate stage we will request your references, we ask that you do not include them on your CV when applying.
At Tribe we have our guiding light to show us the way. We bring our whole selves to work. We encourage inclusion in every single interaction. We genuinely care about people and are curious about their stories. We celebrate all points of view. We will help you find your tribe, the same way we have. We’re all on a journey together so come along
- You will provide quality solutions systems support
- Provide level 1 and 2 support for member services and PMO systems
- Triage higher level tickets and lead resolutions of these tickets end to end
- Design and create reports and dashboards displaying metrics to stakeholders including operational teams, managers, and the senior leadership team
- Source data from existing information systems, adding more data collection points where necessary (excel, SQL)
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience of application support and system administration
- Great communicator
- Strong excel skills
- Basic ETL (Export Transformation Load) Skills
- Report Analysis
- Data troubleshooting
- Ability to use SQL and Microsoft Excel to create pivot tables, graphs and charts