About the Company:
Our client develops, manufactures, markets and exports high-end tech products under a number of leading brands.
A global company at the forefront of R&D, they foster a culture of innovation, efficiency, and creativity to contribute to their success in developing the next generation of products.
About the Role:
- Ownership of all automated testing framework and implementation of automated tests steps
- Developing well-architected, robust, and extensible software modules in Python and Java to extend the capabilities of the group’s test automation framework
- Developing and integration of software simulators to expand the capabilities of the group’s test automation framework
- Work closely with the Software Development team and the Quality Assurance team to extend the coverage of test automation across all of the group’s products and functional areas.
- Continuous improvement of test automation process and coverage.
- Work closely with the Team Manager – DevOps/Test Automation to contribute towards and implement automation strategy
- Provide reporting on status of automation testing to the wider development teams and company management
To find out more, please get in touch with Linda Thomson on 0272253644 for a confidential chat.
To apply for this vacancy, you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.
At the appropriate stage we will request your references, we ask that you do not include them on your CV when applying.
At Tribe we have our guiding light to show us the way. We bring our whole selves to work. We encourage inclusion in every single interaction. We genuinely care about people and are curious about their stories. We celebrate all points of view. We will help you find your tribe, the same way we have. We’re all on a journey together so come along…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software/Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- OOP development experience in Python, Java or C++.
- Understanding of software development processes, architectures, design patterns and tools
- Experience with agile test practices such as BDD/TDD.
- Familiar with developing tests in a domain specific language such as Gherkin.
- Experience with Squish, Appium or other similar UI test tools.
- Background in test automation of systems with an in-depth understanding of automation frameworks and their design.
- Experience with testing software for Embedded Systems.
- Experience with Qt or other similar UI frameworks.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical problem-solving skills