About the Company:
Our client develops, manufactures, markets and exports high-end tech products under a number of leading brands.
A global company at the forefront of R&D, they foster a culture of innovation, efficiency, and creativity to contribute to their success in developing the next generation of products.
About the Role:
Design Test Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain Test and Sequence files for production testing of products
- Develop Labview VI’s for instrumentation control and measurements for production test
- Design custom test hardware where required for production test.
- Overall design of test system for product
- Integrate test software developed by design e.g., for programming/calibration of DUT
- Set test limits and ensure production test is adequate and core functionality of product is checked
- Document test system
- Source test system electrical/electronic components and instrumentation
- Ensure design for test principals are adhered to in new product designs
- Design and develop hardware and software tools to support design testing
- Testing of hardware blocks against defined performance criteria.
- Testing of mechanical components against defined performance criteria
To find out more, please get in touch with Linda Thomson on 0272253644 for a confidential chat.
To apply for this vacancy, you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.
At the appropriate stage we will request your references, we ask that you do not include them on your CV when applying.
At Tribe we have our guiding light to show us the way. We bring our whole selves to work. We encourage inclusion in every single interaction. We genuinely care about people and are curious about their stories. We celebrate all points of view. We will help you find your tribe, the same way we have. We’re all on a journey together so come along…
- Engineering degree, preferably a mix of Mechanical, Electrical and Software papers
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Test Engineering role.
- Adhere to ISO 9001/2015 systems with a focus on quality and continuous improvement
- Understanding of Product and Software development life cycle.
- Proficient with National Instruments Labview/Test stand
- Knowledge of C/C++
- Knowledge of Python or similar scripting languages.
- Experience using instrumentation, oscilloscopes etc. including PC control of same
- PCB CAS experience or training, Altium preferred
- Good report writing skills.
- Competent with statistical analysis