Added 26 March 2021
Head of Brand & Customer Marketing
About the Company:
- This services company is constantly changing and exploring better ways to innovate. They play a pivotal role in the ICT/schools industry meaning you will work with talented and driven people within the business with customers at the heart of all that they do and a very strong sense of purpose in what they do.
- This company engages with robust business customers as well as a diverse range of other business participants so there is never a dull day.
- This is a true collaborative, team player office, that has flexibility to work from home as well.
- Based in central Auckland (in brand new offices) and offer a rewarding and diverse empowering workplace.
About the Role:
- Drive strategic goals of this business that focuses on future-proofing education and truly make a difference to Kiwi kids creating equitable access to digital technology.
- Leading a well-established and collaborative team of 5 specialist DR’s this role this role is responsible for leading and managing all brand and B2B customer communications.
- This role is tasked to review the CLC ensuring the customer journey/experience and comms are relevant, engaging and adding value at every step of the way, all while elevating the brand and delivering on the brand vision.
- Our client is looking for an experienced B2B marketing professional (or a B2C marketer with solid experience and a passion for Direct marketing) to join their SLT, bringing their solid strategic, planning and people leadership skills and collaborative nature to this innovative business in a growth phase.
- Working with stakeholders within the business, including relationship managers this role also works closely with the marketing team and external agencies to help deliver marketing campaigns which is high pace with a delivery focus. Both a strategic and on the tools role a thorough and future focused ability to own and deliver on CX, digital (website, Martech/automation, email etc), DMs, events, collateral and other relevant B2B comms is required to lead and the team and succeed.
- You will have 2+ years experience leading and inspiring a marketing team and 8 + years marketing experience within the services sector, even better with a solid understanding of the Telco/IT sector.
- This is a B2B marketing leadership role with a segmented audience so the preference is a tenure in the B2B arena, however a solid B2C marketer in the direct/digital space could fit this role also – most importantly it’s the ability to see big picture and bring the brand vision and customer comms together to create engaging and compelling comms turning awareness into advocacy in the brand space and ensuring customers are at the heart of all comms.
- You will be collaborative, future focussed, proactive person who is comfortable leading from the front and managing a team of marketing specialist ensuring best in class brand and marketing communications
- You will be someone who cares about their community and has a 'Te ao mo?ri world view'.
To find out more, please get in touch with Suzie Gates on 0221599311 for a confidential chat or feel free to APPLY NOW so we have your CV on file.
We are currently experiencing an incredibly high volume of applications and it may take us longer than usual to get back to you. It’s outside our normal service levels and we apologise. For us to focus on servicing candidates and clients to the highest possible standards, we encourage all expressions of interest to be made via this advert. This will ensure your information reaches the correct consultant promptly and we will respond to you as quickly as possible.
To apply for this vacancy you MUST be a New Zealand citizen, resident, or have already secured the right to work in New Zealand and therefore hold a valid visa.
At Tribe we have our guiding light to show us the way. We bring our whole selves to work. We encourage inclusion in every single interaction. We genuinely care about people, and are curious about their stories. We celebrate all points of view. We will help you find your tribe, the same way we have. We’re all on a journey together so come along…
Something went wrong, please try again later, or apply by contacting Knowledge@tribegroup.com